A-Line 'Suede' Skirts

My first style post, how exciting! Excuse the plugs and my funny coloured carpet but ya gotta work with whatcha got ya know?
I recently bought two different faux suede a-line skirts. The black zip up front skirt is from New Look and was such a bargin at £12.99 and it feels really good quality for the price. I paired it with this white crop top from H&M and these gorg H&M boots I got recently. Super simple.
The second skirt is from Primark, at £10 I couldn't say no and I was really wanting to try out the full on tan suede trend. I never really spend much money on trend pieces that I may not wear very often so this was perfect for me. I love the button down detail and the little pockets. I paired it with the same H&M crop top as before but in black. I felt that this was the perfect outfit to pair with my big chunky 70's style heels from ASOS...so in love with them. The sunnies are also from ASOS, I've been lusting after some round Ray-Ban's but I thought these £12 ones would do the job for now!

5 comments

Powered by Blogger.